Saturday, April 7, 2012

A NEW






As the time past,I'm actually getting elder.
I should be glad bcuz I'm gradually turning teenager.
Got the freedom which I always wish to have when I was young.
But now I seem afraid when I grow up.

I have to face the reality myself.
No more parents accompany me when doing something.
Most of the time they let me go
Let me do a choice that I want.

I'm really nervous.
I don't know what are the things I scared of 
Maybe I'm abit anti-social,not so confidence on myself in doing everything.
Or maybe other reason........

I'm gonna start a whole new chapter of my life very soon.
My life will getting harder.
I'm worried.
My future,studies,work,money.....
I don't know to increase my parents burden.
So what should I do?


I got a dream.
A big dream.
Would it be fulfiled?
It is still an unknown.
I should pray harder now.
Let my dear Jesus to arrange all these stuffs for me.
And not to think much,focus on my study.
Just study harder harder and harder.
That's it!


This is true.


For everything,
Past is past.
Never look back what you did before.
Just to continue your life,
And let it become more wonderful.




Pray
Bcuz God always listens.



No comments:

Post a Comment