Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Fav Drama



Hi,folks :D
A nice recommendation for you all!!!


A Korean drama
<The Moon That Embraces The Sun>







It is such a great historical drama with a nice script,actor&actress,expression and of course the OST.
A love story between a king and a female shaman.
I've been long time not catch watching the korean drama.
But I saw its trailer accidentally and it's really got my attention.
So I decided to watch it even though I was still busying with my study.
It is really really nice that made me spent only 3 days to finish it. Thumbs up!




Main Characters


File:The Moon Embracing The Sun-p7.jpg
The King-Lee Hwon


File:The Moon Embracing The Sun-p9.jpg
Shaman-Wol/Heo Yeon Woo



File:The Moon Embracing The Sun-p8.jpg
Prince Yang Myung




OST












It is still got many more OST,but I just selected those that really impressed me.
That's all. Annyeong orz.




a click for my nuffnang.thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment