Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My CNY Days

Happy CNY!



Hi readers, how's your CNY going on? happy? enjoy? Hmmm,I don't think so....My CNY days are quite boring,keep visting relatives' house,bai nian n bai nian,nothing much can do at homy :( So now,I would like to share with you guys how I spent my first 3 days of CNY heeeheee

120123
The 1st day of lunar new year
My family and I went to church as usual.
Had a CNY mass there
Next,we were going to have lunch at MCD,Desa Kepong

Vero & I (waaa,look!her eyes are so big compared to me T^T)
And,I had my first three angpau over there! muahaha xD


120124
Move on to second day.
Our whole big family gather at my grandma's house to have a lunch there

Tata, quite many dishes there,so I just took parts of it
My cousinssss,long time no see :))

I have so so so many cousins,can't take photo with them one by one, awww


I got many many angpau there! happy naong!!!


120125
And today, I went out to Midvalley shopping mall with my sistas
the main aim we went there is to watch this

Yesh! The Viral Factor

We can went in to cinema although we're not 18! weeeee :D
Popcorn popcorn!
While waiting for the movie start,we were having a dessert at......

snowflake! yummy

And ar,definitely girls will go for shopping smile


A short jumpsuit


Izit looks pretty? I wanted to buy it after I dressed it.
It is so suitable and comfort to me,but it cost so expensive too,RM79.90 + 10% discount
my sista said I already have too many Nichii's clothes,and it is not suitable to wear to church
I guess I won't wear it too frequent,so I decided not to buy it.
SAD!
I think if I get this jumpsuit again,for sure I will buy it!

END ~ Once again, 


HAPPY CNY & GONG XI FA CAI








No comments:

Post a Comment