Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday night

Rebecca Black?!?!?!




It's a Friday friday .......
Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend weekend

What I'm doing right now on this last friday before CNY?
damn busy doing my last last homework!
chemistry......so damn bekcek when I have to plot the graph for the experiment we did last wednesday!!
And....mum & dad were mumbling here and there to ask me do some home stuff
okay okay I will do it later,so quiet plssss Argh!

Finally,after finishing this & that
I am now free abit to catch up the korea drama

<花美男拉面馆>




Is this drama nice?
whatever larh,I just want some entertainment.
and lastly, I'm here to update my blog


I want to share something new instead of school or home stuff
hmmm
SMKB,our school's sport day 2012 is around June
and our principal was made a decision to add 2 more "colours" in the categories
which means now we have 6 "colours" : red,orange,yellow,green,blue and purple
so weird larh,suddenly add 2 more colours come in
I think 4"colours" is better than 6
but the point is we were rearranged the "colours" by teachers
that means we have to buy a new t-shirt for coming sport day.


!@#$%^&*


What the!!!I'm in blue colour now.
so I can't wear my old green sport tee anymore and have to buy a new one
yeeerh,waste my money larh
I'm F5 ady,still have buy the shirt for just only one year?!
damn damn damn ><"""


But another happy news
I decided to join our school cheerleading this year which I never join before
since I came to this school when I was in F2
Our school cheer is one of the most "focus point" in the sport day
some of the female students will join the cheer to support their group's athletes on that sport  day
and the performance will get some points for their groups to be the champion
It's seem awesome! so I wish to join them before I leaving his school
ermmm I'm not going to join my own blue colour but I joined the other,yellow colour
cos I more prefer the yellow colour's leader Joey although I'm don't like that colour
but then nvm I trust in Jo, she can make a good formation for our team member :))




Here's the video clip!
( I just simply post one of the cheer's group )


I plan to watch this during CNY :) Jay & Nicholas!












That's all, End


Happy CNY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment