Friday, March 23, 2012

My March Diary


Here comes nearly the end of March
surprisingly to many things happened on this month
I think I won't write it out one by one
just make it a short short summary for myself as a diary

1.Wohoo,my 1st monthly exam already ended!!!! x) The papers are now distrubuted by teachers day by day....Haih,I was still failed my addmath and biology,shame :x I won't give up just try best on the coming exam.Fighting!!!!!!!!


miss u guys alot!!!!

2.The RHAPSODY Camp had end successfully.I was so glad to see the moment when the campers and the crews hugging each other and cried bcuz of the end of the camp and they all were very bu she de.The situation was really warm and make me cried too bcuz of touching.Nvm guys,there's not the end but a new start,we can still keep in touch with each other.

3.My darling babe Euny had start a relationship with her lover.And she got her SPM result recently,with 9As.Thank God for looking after her and blessed her always <3 zhu fu ni larh,ily

4.Ytd night was really an unforgettable night.I really went to the Twin Tower Alive @ KLCC to get the opportunity to see SNSD with my classmate and my lil sis Vero.Seriously there was so many crowd of ppl came there too for SNSD.We screamed,we shouted,we sang together when they were performing on the stage.Bcuz of absence of Yuri,only 8 of them were there.Even though I was only can see them through the screen,but I do satisfied.Wish I could go to their concert in Msia and see 9 of them are performing well on the stage. Saranghae :)

 



Hmmm,Yuri,wish u were here :(





Thank you,Girls loves



5. Some many school stuff to settle recently.....Carnival day,class t-shirt,blih blah school competition and many many more......Haih x( Hope time can pass faster and everytime will settle down.



Okay!Ends :D






No comments:

Post a Comment